<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

By Tess: It was the scariest night ever!

It started around 3 - flashing and crashing like you wouldn't believe. It was SO LOUD and SO BRIGHT. I was terrified. I tried to get into the big beddy but Cori was already there. (She pretends to be afraid too, but I could tell she wasn't really). Then I paced around looking desperately for a "thunder bunker". I have a great thunder bunker downstairs - it's under a desk. But I didn't want to go down there because no one else was there. Finally I settled on sticking my head between the edge of the bed and Cathy's nightstand. It wasn't perfect but it was ok.

But then, after all that stress I suddenly REALLY had to go out, in the rain, and the thunderstorm. It was pouring out. I got wet. But then I heard some funny noises so I had to patrol the property and repel any intruders. And tell them where to go, of course!!! Why does Cathy get mad when I patrol the property and bark at intruders at 4am? Doesn't she know that's when most crimes happen?

When I came back in there was still a little more lightning and thunder but it went away and I finally settled down. I was exhausted. I think I'll sleep all day today...






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?